Coach and Carriage Auto Body Inc - Simple Review #1421178146

I wish I had read these reviews . Bough a Christmas present at cookstown coach outlet .

Tried to rerun it with tags on and all . Clerk said it was used as there was a hair in it . Worst customer service I have ever come across .

I'm stuck with a purse my daughter does not like . Best thing is we were going to spend 80.00 more

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 13, 2015.

Coach and Carriage Auto Body Inc - Coach & Carriage auto body performed extremely poorly on a recent repair.

Featured

Coach & Carriage auto body performed extremely poorly on a recent repair. They came to me highly recommended by a trusted family member, and they very unfortunately delivered inept and rude service.

I would classify Coach & Carriage Auto Body Inc., as a auto body repair shop that believes in "Service with a snarl". They returned my expensive sports car to me dirty, and with my CDs and tools missing from the sports car's luggage compartment. I found them to be arrogant and the owner was rude and condescending to me.

Not only will I never return, I have told many, many people about the poor service I received and the terrible condition in which my vehicle was returned to me from Coach & Carriage Auto Body Inc. I strongly recommend you choose another local auto body shop instead of Natick, Massachusett's Coach & Carriage Auto Body Inc.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 09, 2013.

Comments

i don't know about you but, the vette looks like its still missing something! hahaha dont go cheap on a Corvette repairs or mods! :grin

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #696861

dude next time take to the Chevrolet dealer, they build them so they can fix them better than a shade tree mech. like Coach and Carriage Auto Body Inc

this is sad news, but unfortunatley many owners feel the need to be arrogant, as they do not remember when they stuggled to build there reputation.

Carl