Coach and Carriage Auto Body Inc - Coach & Carriage auto body performed extremely poorly on a recent repair.

Coach & Carriage auto body performed extremely poorly on a recent repair.They came to me highly recommended by a trusted family member, and they very unfortunately delivered inept and rude service.

I would classify Coach & Carriage Auto Body Inc., as a auto body repair shop that believes in "Service with a snarl". They returned my expensive sports car to me dirty, and with my CDs and tools missing from the sports car's luggage compartment. I found them to be arrogant and the owner was rude and condescending to me.

Not only will I never return, I have told many, many people about the poor service I received and the terrible condition in which my vehicle was returned to me from Coach & Carriage Auto Body Inc.I strongly recommend you choose another local auto body shop instead of Natick, Massachusett's Coach & Carriage Auto Body Inc.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 4 No 4
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 27, 2013 #707418 Allendale Charter Township, Michigan

i don't know about you but, the vette looks like its still missing something! hahaha dont go cheap on a Corvette repairs or mods! :grin

1 0 Reply

Aug 09, 2013 #696861 Phoenix, Arizona

dude next time take to the Chevrolet dealer, they build them so they can fix them better than a shade tree mech. like Coach and Carriage Auto Body Inc

0 2 Reply

Aug 09, 2013 #696648

this is sad news, but unfortunatley many owners feel the need to be arrogant, as they do not remember when they stuggled to build there reputation.
Tyler Chevrolet, Hummer, Kia and Cadillac

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.