Coach and Carriage Auto Body Inc - Coach & Carriage auto body performed extremely poorly on a recent repair.
Coach & Carriage auto body performed extremely poorly on a recent repair.They came to me highly recommended by a trusted family member, and they very unfortunately delivered inept and rude service.
I would classify Coach & Carriage Auto Body Inc., as a auto body repair shop that believes in "Service with a snarl". They returned my expensive sports car to me dirty, and with my CDs and tools missing from the sports car's luggage compartment. I found them to be arrogant and the owner was rude and condescending to me.
Not only will I never return, I have told many, many people about the poor service I received and the terrible condition in which my vehicle was returned to me from Coach & Carriage Auto Body Inc.I strongly recommend you choose another local auto body shop instead of Natick, Massachusett's Coach & Carriage Auto Body Inc.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "Received a gift card in December...seriously, it's cardboard. Put it in my wallet where it came in contact with something slightly sticky (I have a toddler). Part of the magnetic..."
- "Installed new corian countertop, with opening made for GE cooktop. When the cooktop was installed it had a warped top, so reported it that day. Subsequently had 3 more cooktops..."
- "Complaint thrice to change water filter and today they hided label to show red and green filter .This is planet fitness Natick Ma USA ..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."